Check out tips from our experts on how to register for your online banking account
Access your On Tap accounts any time, from anywhere, on any device with On Tap Online & Mobile Banking.
With these powerful tools, you can:
- View e-statements
- Pay bills
- Track balances
- Schedule transfers
- Set alerts to remind you of upcoming transactions and keep you updated on account activity so you can feel confident that your accounts are secure.
Our mobile banking app gives you the access to all of these services, plus you can access our Mobile Check Deposit feature to deposit checks remotely.
Just visit the App Store or Google Play to download the On Tap Mobile Banking app for your Android or iPhone.
(Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window)
If you are an On Tap member and have never enrolled in online banking, sign up now for this convenient service.
Having any trouble now that you've enrolled?
- I'm having difficulty using online banking on my tablet or other mobile device.
- Most mobile banking issues can be resolved by using the mobile app on your tablet rather than a browser to access your account.
- My Login ID isn't working.
- Login IDs are case sensitive, so first check to make sure your Caps Lock is NOT on. If you cannot remember your Login ID, you must speak to a Communications Advocate in our Contact Center at 303-279-6414. We may be able to help you recall your Login.
- The Secure Access Code isn't working.
- If you request your Secure Access Code by text message, be sure to enter the six-digit code in the body of the message, not the 5-digit short number that the message was sent from. If your Secure Access Code was delivered by email, be sure to check your spam folder.
Sensitive account information can only be provided through a secure message in Online Banking or over the phone after you have been properly identified.